I've spent today knowing that I have a paper due on Monday, but instead I've done the following:
1. I woke up around 11:30am and took a shower.
2. I watched a show on the 10 Best Beaches in Florida.
3. I got online and searched for those beaches in Florida.
4. I changed my "status" on MySpace.
5. I searched online for my next few tattoos even though I already know what I'm getting.
6. I logged into my class (PROGRESS! :-D )
7. I logged OUT of my class (not as much progress as I thought).
8. I made some of that yummy gourmet popcorn for lunch/dinner.
9. I opened my textbook to find out what the heck this paper was supposed to be about. (PROGRESS! :-D )
10. I sighed, "Well, crap!" and closed the notebook. (not so much progress)
11. I changed my "status" on MySpace again.
12. I went through my online photos and arranged them in chronological order within subcategories.
13. I took another shower. (I had forgotten about the first one at the time, and then wondered why everything was wet.)
14. I watched another travel show on the 10 Best Carribbean Resorts (I want to go to St. John, USVI SO BAD!!!)
15. (I'll bet you think I got online and searched for those resorts, don't you?) Well, I'll never tell!!!
16. I went and made myself a HUGANTOR amaretto sour, and then nearly started to cry because I used the last of my amaretto.
17. I changed my "status" on MySpace, and proceeded to write this blog post.
Now, I realize that I might not have been the most productive member of society today, and I CLEARLY haven't performed at my academic peak, but you have to admit I do know how to procrastinate!
I think I'm going to finish my drink, hit the cheap vodka and fake cranberry juice and try to write a drunk Hypothetical Working Agreement. Now that would be a challenge! Heck, I have enough points in the class to pass anyway. I really don't even have to do the paper if I don't want to!
Maybe I'll go take another shower instead. :-D