2. I write about totally random things. You name it, I've probably blogged about it at some point (or WILL blog about it just to prove my point). My breast reduction, the awesomeness of my stapler, my dream of the Lawnmower Man, my dislike of sweat... I've blogged about it all!
3. I want to publish a book of my random blogs and witty emails. It's all floating around the Internet as it is... I might as well collect some royalties off of it.
4. I LOVE LISTS!!! I make lists of the lists that I need to make. I'll even ADD something to my list that I've already done, just so I can check it off as being completed!
5. I will marry the man who proposes to me with free-flow ink highlighters. HIGHLIGHTERS ROCK!!!
6. There is nothing more irritating than walking into a bathroom with three half-used rolls of toilet paper sitting everywhere EXCEPT on the toilet paper holder.
7. I would love to make a living off of writing greeting cards. But not your typical greeting cards... I want to write cards for EVERY occasion. Because you never know when you're going to need a good luck card for a vasectomy reversal or consolation card for a doctor being sued for malpractice.
8. I love taking personality tests and being profiled. Mostly because I fall into the "less than 1% of the population" area, and my shrinks and professors are completely stumped by me. I am a walking contradiction to myself. It's a lot of fun! It's also partly why I'm on bipolar medication. :-)
9. I'm sarcastic, witty, stubborn, and pretty much say exactly what's on my mind without really caring whether or not it will get me into trouble. On the other hand, I'm extremely empathetic, a great listener, and I have a way of knowing what someone needs from me. I have this romantic spirit and am constantly trying to see the beauty in everyone and everything. While I love my lists, love order, and can be practical at times, I also believe in reaching for the stars and in going for your dreams.
10. I never finished college because I can't make up my freaking mind about what I want to do! Do they even HAVE a degree for Marine Biologist/Photojournalist/Greeting Card Writer/Social Workers who do Interior and Architectural Design on the side?
11. I'm a reality show junkie. And the crazier, the better. Nothing makes you feel better about yourself than watching people who are more screwed up than you make complete fools of themselves on national television.
12. I love watching The Biggest Loser until about week 7, when those fat chicks end up weighing less than me. Then, not so much.
13. I can do all sorts of things fairly well, and can pick up pretty much anything if I try. But I can not for the life of me draw or paint. It's rather embarrassing when a 3-year-old takes the paper from you and says, "Here, Tammy... Let me do that for you."
14. I've ALWAYS wanted a house FULL of kids, but I've NEVER wanted to be pregnant. I've always wanted to adopt AT LEAST five children.
15. According to my preschool teacher, I am "a natural leader." Although, I think that was her politically correct way of saying, "Tammy is extremely bossy."
16. I LOVE that my niece is EXACTLY like me. She is a 34-year-old in a 4-year-old's body. I'll never have to wonder what my own biological children would be like, because she's it. My Mini Me. Poor Christy and Chris... They're gonna have their hands full with her. :-)
17. I think my nephew is the sweetest, most entertaining, most endearing kid on the planet. I think he's going to be our little actor in the family. I totally see him doing musical theater. (Chris is probably freaking out right about now at the mere mention of it. :-)
18. I'm terrified of falling. Me falling. Other people falling. It doesn't matter. It's not so much that I'm afraid of heights (although that's just further to fall!). I don't even like to stand on an 8 inch step stool if it's not solidly planted on the ground. But seeing as how I've falling down flights of icy stairs TWICE now, the fear of falling thing seems valid to me.
19. I believe that firemen are about the SEXIEST people on the planet. Well, firemen and Steve Burton (aka. Jason Morgan on General Hospital). Oh! And Tim McGraw! And now that I think about it... Matthew McCaunoghey is rather yummy too. And cowboys! But not the icky, dirty cowboys with no teeth who roll around in cow poop and never bath... I'm thinking more along the lines of the ones who tame wild horses and stuff.
20. I DESPISE cleaning the bathroom more than anything in the world. I will soon be hiring a maid JUST to clean my bathroom. (And you people think I'm kidding...)
21. I would LOVE to homeschool my brood of children and go RV-ing across the US. There's no better way to learn than to see and do hands' on!
22. I love photography. I love the rush I get when I see something that I'm not necessarily looking for, but find anyway and capture it on film. I love how I can look at a photo even years later, and still feel that rush, or remember the exact moment... A picture really can speak a thousand words.
23. I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!! I think the best vacations are the ones that are completely unplanned. Hop in the car, and see where it takes you. I love to turn onto unmarked lanes and see where they go (although I learned not to do that in a rental car. They frown upon their vehicles bottoming out).
24. I think my sister would probably disagree with me on the whole "loving road trips" thing. We can't seem to catch a break when it's just the two of us! (Although the six room "motel" wasn't so bad at 4:30am after a 24 hour drive, and the nice mechanics in Sweetwater, TX still have a fond place in our hearts. :-)
25. I need to stop now. I really can't be charming and witty much longer as I've been coughing, sneezing, and blowing my nose in between typing this. My snot runneth over. ME SO SEXY!!! Who wouldn't want to get with this?!? (By the way... I'm still available for all of you single men out there! ;-)