Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Haven't Forgotten!

I totally haven't forgotten about you guys!  I promise!  :-)

I'm in the new place, and I absolutely love it!  Unfortunately, the cable company couldn't quite get my Internet hooked up correctly, so I don't have access at home until this Friday when they send out a more knowledgeable service tech .  :-(   I will totally update the blog this weekend though!  I have a few weeks of "Foster Fridays," a guest post for Attempting Agape, and a few other posts in the works.  In the meantime, I leave you with this:



My daughter has RUINED ME!!!

I could have gone my entire life knowing absolutely nothing
of the perfect combination of sweet and salty,
yummy, deep-fried goodness that is...

Chicken Express' Corn Nuggets!!!

But NOOOOO...

Heaven just had to go and tell me all about them,
and now I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM!!!

"Corn Nuggets.  They're what's for dinner!"

That is SO wrong...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails