I can't believe that I've been his Mama since he was 2 months old!
I can't believe I am still his Mama 6 1/2 months after he officially went home to his Daddy!
My little "Chunky Monkey" isn't so chunky anymore. He's growing and learning and changing into a little "man" every day.
|Monkey at 2 months old|
- Weighs in at 24 lbs 8 oz (only up 6 oz from his 12 month appt!)
- Is a tall boy at 33 1/2 inches tall
- Wakes up every morning saying, "Good morn', Mama!"
- Loves to make all of his animal noises (puppy dog, kitty cat, pig, snake, elephant, duck, sheep, cow, lion, chicken, etc.)
- When in doubt of an animal sound, he tends to use the old standbys of barking, meowing, or growling.
- Likes to show off his strong muscles (flex - "GRRRRR!!!")
- Loves to sing... He does that "hum, mumble, mumble, SING ONE WORD, mumble, hum" thing.
- Loves to dance (especially songs where you stomp your feet)
- Perfected the Beyonce' booty dance all on his own
- Has hit the stage of knowing when he's doing something he shouldn't be, and trying to be sneaky about it. Cracks me up watching him keep an eye on me to see whether or not I notice, and then quickly changes to "fixing" whatever he was in the process of destroying when he realizes I'm watching his every move. He usually ends up turning to me, smiling, and exclaiming, "Good Boy!" ;-)
- Learning the fine art of "If Mama says 'no,' ask Daddy!"
- Still sporting an impressive mullet... At least his daddy finally caved and cut his bangs, but I swear, his hair is longer than mine!
- Favorite word = "No"
- Favorite toys = Anything with wheels, Mr. Bunny, and his stuffed puppy dog
- Favorite foods = Anything that anyone else is eating
- Favorite show = Still Thomas the Train!