Friday, November 28, 2003

Ode to My Reduction - Day Seven

On the seventh day of Boob Job
the Good Witch gave to me…
… A little bit less cleavage …
 
 
(You know how women do that thing where they tuck their money in their bras? I tried that once. I thought it would be sexy… And darned if I never saw that $20 again! Forever lost in the great abyss of my cleavage.I tried on a miracle bra once too. I had always been curious to see what the big deal was. Those things were definitely not made for already-busty girls. It “miracled” me clear up to my chin! I could have successfully hidden a small country in there! As it is, I will accidentally drop something down my shirt, and won’t be able to find it again. I’ll have to be sure to tell my surgeon to keep an eye out for my earrings. And who knows… maybe I’ll finally get my $20 back!)

 

… Clear view of my feet …
… NO MORE BACK PAIN!!! …
… No more injuries …
… Many shirts that button …
… Matching bras and panties …
And a small pair of perky boobies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails