Sunday, November 30, 2003

Ode to My Reduction - Day Nine

On the ninth day of Boob Job
the Good Witch gave to me…

… No more “busty” nicknames …

(Everyone has a nickname or two… Little endearments used by close friends and loved ones to make you feel special… Nicknames are usually a reflection of your personality, and in the case of the overly-busty, that “personality” is always the chest.

Over the years, I’ve inherited a couple of fitting nicknames. One boyfriend dubbed me Nerf Woman because I was, in his words, “soft, round, bouncy, and fun to play with.” I’m still a little uncertain as to what exactly he meant by that, but knowing his particular fascination with my “personalities,” I have a pretty good idea. :-) My own mother labeled me with a name that is still in use today… Bam-Bam. To be fair, she also called my little sister Pebbles… fitting names for both of us at the time…

If you think the nicknames are bad, just try being one of the “lucky” busty girls whose breasts are large enough to be considered separate entities all on their own. My college roommate, herself a favorite client of the Hooter Fairy, lugs around her constant companions… Big Bird and Snuffalupugus. My own “entities” also inherited their very own names… Hercules and Atlas.

I sure hope Hercules and Atlas aren’t too offended when I turn them into Herculess and Atless. :-)

… Eye-contact from men …
… A little bit less cleavage …
… Clear view of my feet …
… NO MORE BACK PAIN!!! …
… No more injuries …
… Many shirts that button …
… Matching bras and panties …
And a small pair of perky boobies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails