Thursday, November 27, 2003

Ode to My Reduction - Day Six

On the sixth day of Boob Job
the Good Witch gave to me……
Clear view of my feet …
(I can’t remember the last time I was able to look down and actually see my feet. No, I’m not nine months pregnant… I just have big boobs. I’ve mastered tying my shoes by touch, but shaving my legs and painting my toenails require a little more creativity. If someone were to walk in while I was attempting one of those tasks, they would risk seeing me in some rather interesting positions.Now, leg-shaving for anyone requires imagination and flexibility. But try painting your toenails while fighting to see around two large, floppy obstacles. Luckily, my “obstacles” are large enough to tuck firmly under my armpits to get them out of the way.(Now there’s one you don’t hear very often :-)

… NO MORE BACK PAIN!!! …
… No more injuries …
… Many shirts that button …
… Matching bras and panties …
And a small pair of perky boobies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails