Monday, May 11, 2009

I Feel Pretty!!!



Oh, so pretty! I feel pretty... and witty... and gaaaay!!! :-)

With a potential foster placement looming as early as tomorrow, I realized that tonight might be my only chance in the foreseeable future to beautify myself. I have colored, plucked, bleached, shaved, popped, and everything else that I could think of that I might not be able to do very often as the single foster mother of a 7-month-old. Goodness knows, I won't be feeling overly-sexy by the end of the week if I'm covered in drool, spit up, poop, snot, and baby food. :-) Although, I hear that some men find that whole "motherly" look attractive. But the more I think about it, the more I find that thought a bit disturbing.

I'm still waiting to hear from my case manager about a 7-month-old baby boy who needs to be moved from his current foster home. She called me on Saturday to ask me if I'd take him, and is now taking her own sweet time in getting the transfer worked out. You've got to love how CPS expects YOU to drop everything at a moment's notice, but they can pick and choose when they want to contact you. Hopefully this will work out, and I'll get him tomorrow.

In the meantime, I am beautiful! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails