At 3 months old, Bug:
- Smiles and coos constantly
- Has reflux, but is easily managed with rice in his nighttime bottles
- Taking 6oz of formula every 3 hours during the day!
- 5oz with 1 tsp rice during night feedings
- Loves talking to his "friends" (Monkey's old favorite Mr. Giraffe, and Bug's best "friend" Teddy Bear)
- Has all of the women who meet him swooning when he smiles and talks to them
- Only weighs about 10 pounds the best I can tell (check up on the 27th, so we'll know for sure then)
- In 0-3 month clothes
- Loves to cuddle
- Loves tummy time (crazy kid)
- Gets the hiccups when he cries
Bug has his first visit today with his grandma (and possibly his mom). Grandma has had him since he was born, so she has been his primary caregiver and I know she's missing him. My initial impressions are that Bug's case won't last very long, but of course, this is foster care. I could be totally wrong. I'll get a better idea this evening after Bug's investigating caseworker brings him back home.
|Christmas pjs are a MUST!|