Friday, December 5, 2003

Ode to My Reduction - Day Eleven

 
The eleventh day of Boob Job
the Good Witch gave to me…
… No more underwire …
 
 
(You’re finally going on vacation! Your plane tickets are in hand, and you’re slowly making your way toward security. All of a sudden, your excitement over that long-awaited vacation begins to take a backseat to the extreme trepidation you’re beginning to feel. Your hands are sweating, your heart is pounding, you’re getting really nervous. No, you’re not afraid to fly… You are certain that the underwire in your bra is going to set off the metal detector. Now, maybe this has never happened to you, but speaking as a women who has actually set off a metal detector or two, I can tell you that it’s not fun. Imagine trying to explain to the guards that, “No, I’m not packing heat. It’s just the 500 feet of underwire in my bra.”)
… No more pesky stains …
… No more “busty” nicknames …
… Eye-contact from men …
… A little bit less cleavage …
… Clear view of my feet …
… NO MORE BACK PAIN!!! …
… No more injuries …
… Many shirts that button …
… Matching bras and panties …
And a small pair of perky boobies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails