Thursday, September 30, 2010

So SHUT THE DOOR!!!

My brain must work differently from other people's or something...  Because when I heard the following announcement on our overhead intercom system at work the other day, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"May I have your attention please?  To the owner of a white BMW 335i Sedan, license plate number ABC-123, your driver's side door is open."

You're kidding me, right?  "IS open???"  Someone seriously took the time to make note of the color, make, and model of the vehicle, write down the license plate number, walk to the out-of-the-way receptionist's desk, relay the information to her, and have her make an announcement to have the owner of the vehicle stop what they are doing, walk the 1/2 mile hike to the parking lot, and shut their own door?!?!? 

Call me crazy, but if I saw someone's car door wide open and no one was around...  I'd shut the door for them!  If I was feeling nice, I'd relay the information to the receptionist so she could let them know that their door was open and that they might want to check the contents of their vehicle and make sure their battery wasn't dead, but I would at least shut the door for them.  Seriously!  Why would you go to all of that trouble and just leave the door wide open?!?

F'real!!!  What is wrong with people?!?  They are trippin'!!!  Trippin', I say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails