Monday, March 26, 2012

Wake Up and Live...

My sister just posted this on her FB page, and I had to share.
"So Buddy said something so deep and so beautiful last night that I can't stop thinking about it! Out of the blue he asked us, "Do you think that we are all really asleep and dreaming right now on Earth and that God is just letting us dream about this life? And when someone dies it is their spirit and God deciding that it is time to wake up and REALLY start living in Heaven?" Whoa! I'm sorry, but that is a very beautiful take on things and extremely deep for a 7 year old!"
Sometimes these kids can really take your breath away with some of the things that they say.  Most of the time, they have me cracking up.  But this...  This was beautiful and absolutely perfect!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails