Monday, May 16, 2011

Chunky Monkey...


Baby P (who I think I might dub "Chunky Monkey" for the blog :)
has been an easy baby so far...

2-months-old and in 6-month clothes!

Got some good smiles out of him this morning...
Loves to babble and coo...
Loved taking a morning walk...
Very quiet crier (which is nice,
but I have to sleep with the baby monitor on High so I can hear him!)
Slept for 4 hour stretches last night, so not too bad...

Heading to daycare when he wakes up to get him all registered.
Luckily, I'm Facebook friends with the Director,
so she knows he's on his way.
There was only ONE SPOT LEFT and he got it!  :-)

Let the CPS madness begin!!!
:-)

4 comments:

Last Mom said...

Finally!!! Congrats!

Diane said...

Congratulations! Perhaps your wait was because this little one needed YOU!

Kylee said...

He seems precious! So excited to follow this journey with you!!

Deb said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails