Monday, May 7, 2012

Guest Post at "Attempting Agape"

Today, I contributed to the Mother's Day Series over at "Attempting Agape."

"For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mom. I always dreamed of long roadtrips in an RV with my husband and gaggle of kids (five kids, to be exact) while I homeschooled and traveled the country with my family. It turned out, God had a different plan for me when at the age of thirty, I ended up having a hysterectomy due to complications with severe endometriosis. Still single, with no biological children, I spent the next few years praying and trying to figure out God's plan for me. I knew I was going to be a mother. I just had no idea how it was going to happen..."
 Follow this link to check out the remainder of my post about how a hysterectomy at 30-years-old was the best thing that ever happened to me, and take a look around this single foster mama's blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails