Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"If" Question of the Week - Week 2

"If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?"

Goodness! This question could be really deep and require lots of thought if you let it. I could do the humanitarian thing and wish for world peace. I could be totally vain and wish for a sexy Hollywood starlet body. I could be completely lazy and wish for a personal "help" staff consisting of a maid, a cook, a driver, lawnmower man, a pool boy, a nanny, a personal shopper, and a boy toy. Maybe I could ask to be the one and only winner of the biggest lottery in history so my entire family, my best friends, and I could do whatever the heck we wanted to do forever and ever and I could donate lots of money to worthy causes. SO MANY CHOICES!!! WHAT DO I WISH FOR?!? OH, THE PRESSURE!!!

You poor, unsuspecting question-asker... I am sooooo much smarter than you think I am. What would I wish for? Well, DUH! I wish for unlimited granted wishes! That might sound a little greedy, but it's really not. If I had unlimited granted wishes I could have wishes granted for other people too. That'd be cool. I could be "Wish Granter Girl." :-)

What about all of you? "If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?"

1 comment:

Vypergirl said...

I think I would ask for me and my family to always have enough money to pay all our bills and enough left over to play with, but I don't need to be rich out the wah-zoo (sp?).

This is really a hard question, Tammy! I always thought that asking for unlimited wished wasn't allowed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails