Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Where'd She Go???

I know I've been missing for a little while.  It's been a CRAZY weekend/week!  Monkey's been fighting a nasty viral infection, complete with a trip to the ER with a 105.7 fever and a follow up visit with his pediatrician confirming that yep...  He's sick.  (Really?  I already told you that!)

I haven't really had time to update here, but I've been posting on the F@cebook page.

The good news is, he seems to finally be on the downhill slope of this thing!  He's still not eating well (but who does after they've been sick for that long, right?) and he's really tired, but the fever has been down today for the first time since Saturday.  YAY!!!

I've got a few posts in the works, but until then...  If you're just missing Monkey and me, check us out on FB!  It's kind of funny how a sick kiddo can still provide some entertainment.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails