Monday, December 19, 2011

The Scary, Hairy, Overweight Man in Red...

You know those Santa pictures where the child is screaming hysterically and Santa either looks downright miserable, stoned, or completely out-of-place happy?

Yeah...  I got one of those today.  Totally wish I could share the whole thing, but you get the idea...


In Monkey's case, it's not so much "Stranger Danger" as it is "I WANT MY MAMA! Complete and Total Separation Anxiety Meltdown Mode."  Ever since the week that Monkey was home sick with me, he has developed a serious case of separation anxiety if he knows I am nearby, but I'm not actively engaged with him.  Add that to me plopping him down in the lap of a hairy guy dressed in red velvet, and you get one rather unhappy 9-month-old.

HILARIOUS picture though...  (I am so bad!)  :-)

3 comments:

Mama P said...

Love! Adorable outfit, too. <3

Diane said...

Know the feeling!

Denver Laura said...

I got a similar picture this year. Only difference was my kid was in a red velvet dress. Identical look on her face though...

We're going to blackmail her with it when she gets older. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails